Kallie Krugman-Johnson, D.D.S.
Dr. Krugman-Johnson graduated from Wayne State College with a degree in Biology-Human Sciences before pursuing her dental education at the University of Nebraska Medical Center – College of Dentistry. Before opening Smiles Dental P.C., she served as an Associate Dentist at Pierce Dental Office, and held the position of Head Dentist at Norfolk Community Health Care Clinic.
Dr. Krugman-Johnson is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
She routinely adds to her expertise through continuing education courses. Recent highlights include:
- Planmeca University – E4D Technologies “Elements of Success”
- Camlog – “Implant I”
- UNMC – “Minimally Invasive Contemporary Pediatric Dentistry”
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Outside of the office, Dr. Krugman-Johnson favorite activities include running with her dogs, cycling, painting, reading, supporting Husker athletics and visiting her family in the Black Hills.
Meet Our Team!
Our friendly, bilingual dental team is waiting to see you!
Smile Dental P.C.
Kallie Krugman-Johnson, DDS
510 Madison Ave.
Norfolk, Nebraska 68701
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
(closed for lunch: 1PM – 2PM)